- Born Feb. 1889 in Duffield, Scott Co., VA
- Died of tuberculsis 9 July 1915, Johnson City, Washington Co. Tennessee. She died four months after the death of her newborn daughter Mildred (who died of cyanosis, or “blue baby” syndrome).
- Daugther of John Quincy Adams HALE and Eliza TAYLOR HALE and the sister of Polly HALE
- Born about 1885 in Mitchell Co. NC
- Died unknown
- Son of Doc MOSELEY and Delphis COX
Their children were:
- Fitzgerald Eugene Moseley (1909-1978)
- Maurice Hale Moseley (1911-1978)
- Eileen M Moseley (1913-1989)
- Mildred Moseley (born and died on 10 Mar 1915)
Photo was taken about 1906 and is the property of pat jones.
For information on Adolphus and Adeline’s family, see their Family Details
This post was update on January 3, 2017.